- Abstracts may be submitted for oral, poster presentation or publication only
- Authors are asked to advise their preference; however, the decision of which abstracts to select for oral presentation is the responsibility of the Congress Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission and registration system only. A confirmation email will be sent to you when your abstract has been received. Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be reviewed. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstract submission deadline - 31 May 2021
- NB! Authors will receive an automatic access to the platform and do not need a separate registration, except in case they need to pay for their participation
- Please note: The status of your abstract will be sent to you within 3 weeks after abstract submission deadline.
The online abstract submission will ask you the following details:
- Corresponding author's contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
- Author and co-authors' details
- Abstract title
- Conference theme
- Abstract text – limited to 3500 symbols
- Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Materials and Methods
- Case reports, Annotations, Reviews: In case submitting any of the mentioned, please fill in text in the “Objectives” sections and put “*” in the next sections
Draft abstracts – The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline (31 May, 2020) in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure
Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the "BALTANEST2020".
Abstract authors declare that they have received ethical approval for their study (if relevant), and abstract authors will confirm any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress.
Abstract Submitter's Declaration
Abstract is previewed and all information is correct. Content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and it will be published as submitted.
Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to
publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the "Content") to the Organizers, nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about
the status of the abstract.
Presenting author must be a registered participant.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
Abstract Confirmation and Presentation Type
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance, presentation type and scheduling will be sent within 2 weeks after abstract submission deadline.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED